BUX 6.33% 7.4¢ buxton resources limited

This is very informative boiler and timely too. I am a frequent...

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    This is very informative boiler and timely too. I am a frequent traveller to China as my ancestors came from the remote part of China. In the area the distant cousins lived, the roads in the village were dirt road, so were the
    the floor in the houses. We take kitchen sinks for granted, the people there still used plastic buckets.
    Having said that, in my travel, I noticed they have moved mountains and filled in lakes for humongas developments. They developed so fast that they could complete a 30 stories apartments in a matter of months.
    This development will be continued for a long time yet, as they have a lot to catch up. With all the reserves they have and with the increased wealth and the establishment of a middle income group, China in itself will have hugh buying power in the near future.They will need a lot of resources for development and they need a lot of food for their people. We can supply these to them as we are virtually on their doorsteps.We are such a conservative country, thus our resources are way undervalue in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.005(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.4¢ $3.374K 45.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38159 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 13758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.