CBA 0.61% $127.08 commonwealth bank of australia.

Highest trading volume in 12 months,record intraday high.

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    With over 7 million shares going through Friday on an all time price record! How is this happening? Every broker is telling me to sell all of my nab and cba shares. Earnings are flat to declining. Only thing I can put it down to is
    1the rise of etf funds required to hold the index weighting of cba( positive if you think the market continues higher)
    2 retail holders are not selling stock to take a profit ( that’s me why wouldn’t I continue to take a fully franked dividend on an average entry price of around $56 includes 4 yeas of drp payouts)
    3 Due to extremely tight lending requirement from the big 4. The current government need to loosen up the responsible lending rules ASAP to give them any chance of meeting there 1.2 million homes committed over the next 4 years. For those homes to be built profitable either established houses need to rise a further 20% or construction costs need to drop 30%. How can that be done? Reduce the 3% buffer over current lending rate is my guess, and not to far into the future. Maybe the federal government can come to the party and subsidise developers infrastructure costs.
    4oversea investors see long term value in our expanding population with the big 4 lending to 75% of loans issued.5 they are just over priced and will fall if and when the market corrects( witch it always does before it continues to track higher)6 the shorters are getting smashed as they continue to average up, really dangerous game to play, ask trent3727 how that worked out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$127.08
Change
-0.780(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $213.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$127.58 $127.85 $126.99 $70.57M 558.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 290 $127.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$127.08 32 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.