STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

I told you not to reply until morning time...when you are fresh...

1. 985 Posts.
    I told you not to reply until morning time...when you are fresh and have all your faculties with ya - and ready to go sell a couple of fibro knockdowns in Woy Woy!!

I disagree strongly with your comments in relation to management not having shareholder's interests at hand......Although i'm sure they don't give a crack about the sp on a day-to-day basis (like we all do!!)....However, let us not forget that the sp flatlined for a couple years at 4c, before shooting to 17c in July (which gave long termers a chance to take some fantastic profit)...the sp has been around the 9c point, and held this mark thru the biggest market correction we have had in some years...and now seems a break above 10c is imminent..

Further, it is human nature (traders nature) to want everything NOW....But remember the wise words of Lou Manheim in Oliver Stone's 1987 classic 'WALL STREET' : "Stick to fundamentals kid. Sometimes good things take time!"

To this end, management have not been sitting on their hands.....James Manny (CEO) has conquered more wheeling & dealing against the Chinese than Chang Kai Shek ever did!!

In the past 6 months they have achieved the following milestones:

1. Acquisition of Neo Tech (manufacturer)
    2. LG partnership
    3. Transact ATM
    4. Certification (Finals at hand)
    6. Deals with ATM deployers: Nantian and BCT (China)
    7. ATM Switching to reduce costs and improve economies of scale.

All the ducks lined in a row.... confirmation of a SUBSTANTIAL order is near....this will orbit the SP!! (make no mistake about that)......coming news has not already been factored into the current sp...upside significant...

If you don't believe the above to be true, and you believe that everything management has achieved to date (disclosed and non-disclosed) has been a complete waste of time...then don't buy......But I have set my sell order to coincide with the opening of the Beijing Olympics....

Doc - I know 110% for sure you will be back in before Xmas.....You know it too.....$hhit stirrer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.