PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Mcbombers, clearly we have different DNA as when I read the...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    Mcbombers, clearly we have different DNA as when I read the highgrade article, I was reasonably reassured.
    When you state "Of course the institutions are ok they got in around the levels we currently see". Well, maybe some did get in at 20c back in the 2006 float, but I don't think they would be necessarily be ecstatic with a 33% return over 5 years, particularly when they had made more than a 600% return by last November.

That said, most would appear to be reasonably satisfied with the companies mid/long term prospects, otherwise they would have sold their holdings by now.

Personally, I think Australian retail investors are easily spooked and inclined to overlook fundamental factors such as the PFS NPV calculations and the most recent Intersuisse valuation, both of which value the company a multiple over the current share price... and thats before the predicted doubling of both the pit size/mine life and major cuts to mine costs arising from overseas sourcing of infrastructure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.