ASQ 4.17% 2.5¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Here are some highlights that I have quoted from the...

1. 124 Posts.
    Here are some highlights that I have quoted from the announcement which has some really interesting points if people can read between the lines :-

1."The bauxite will initially be extracted from areas of private, freehold farmland where previous drill results have indicated bauxite mineralisation at surface, with grades that are consistent with current potential customers’ specifications and requirements".
    (I read this to mean there are alot of customers in line wanting BRL's Bauxite)

2."Significant insight and progress has been made in the abilities to upgrade and increase extraction of Al2O3 from the bauxite laterites since Mr Ziegelaar joined BRL from Rio Tinto earlier this year".
    (I read this to mean that more insight information has been understood to get more out of the Bauxite when BRL go to Refinery stage).

3."Negotiations continue to advance with potential strategic joint venture investment partners in relation to BRL’s longer term planned Stage 2 Alumina Refinery Project as BRL continues with its prefeasibility studies as a forerunner to a planned bankable feasibility study".
    (I read this to mean that BRL are very well advanced into there stage 2 refinery project and with chinese as partners now they have there investment partner there after ;)

Anybody else wanna add?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $7.046M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $490 19.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5079 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 11024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.