NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

highlights from last presentation , page-3

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20424
    I am still making the last bits of my research while NSE is drilling down at Nicolay-1.

This makes me very happy to wait for seeing the results of all those three wells. There should be a lot of organic deposition on those open marine areas where we are drilling atm.

See the below map. Mid-Goldwyer sedimentary distribution in Canning (From a SRK report, I gave this map before but it's a bit modified now). We are drilling down all of the 3 wells on Ordocician Larapintine Seaway's Open Marine section of Goldwyer.

This area also goes under the Mallowa (inc.uppermost Mallowa) Salt layers, Bongabinni formation, Nita Carbonate Fomration and Nambeet formation's shale and silty shale section. They all come togehter at NSE 3 well locations.

I also gave some information regarding to Larapintine Seaway (with the graphics below) before on my Post #: 8406900 13/08/2012.

Larapintine Seaway
    "Ordovician Extension (~490-450Ma)(From SRK report):
    During the mid-late Ordovician, NE-SW intracratonic extension (probably in response to slab rollback on Australia’s eastern margin) opened a broad rift basin which transected the Australian part of Gondwana, connecting the Canning, Amadeus and Warburton Basins to the proto-Pacific Ocean, forming the Larapintine Seaway. Marine sediments were deposited in this narrow seaway, which was connected to the ocean to the NW and SE. Source rocks were deposited in the Canning and Amadeus Basins at this time."

Formations: in the order of from top to down

Uppermost Mallowa Salt

Mallowa Salt

Bingabinni Formation

Nita Carbonate Formation

Goldwyer (Mid)Formation

Goldwyer Source Rocks

Nambeet Formation

Acacia Sandstone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.