NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

MboxThanks for your first post. It's good to see that more...

1. 5,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19591
    Mbox

Thanks for your first post. It's good to see that more people share their ideas and experiences here now. We would be very lucky to have a poster like OOG (I think that was OilGoldGas) who had ind. experience in geology and O&G ind. and knowledge much better than me as my business side is more heavier than my technical side (even though I have a B.Sc background).

The similarities between NSE and AUT you mentioned are all correct. The main reason holding me in NSE is the good management and the smart partnering/farm-in.

I bought most of my NSE shares on 14/07/2011. Next day after the COP farmin agreement announced. More than a year ago I made a research about shale o&g and I found NSE in Canning basin, I also understood and liked the goals of NSE management and their startegy, but I put everything on the shelf. I said it was not enough and not the right time. I didn't touch it till COP farmin.

Yes, "smart management with plenty of skin in the game and smart partnering/farm-ins" as you said is very important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.