FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Great effort as always H. Over the past 24 hours, you have...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Great effort as always H. Over the past 24 hours, you have certainly pulled out all the stops and researched, till no more research can be added . Top stuff!!

As script earlier by H about the shock question answered by Simon Thomson to the lack of interest in SNE. Simon's response truly lays this argument to bed. As we sit here and speculate over which company may have a very strong interest. A suggestion back in time to one of the grand daddy's of them all, previous involved party. Royal Dutch Shell.

Mentioned by CN in the past, her ongoing business relations with chief CEORoyal Dutch Shell CEO | CEO.com Ben Van Beurden, and "Shell's disappointment of not carrying on with their mission in Senegal". How the mind boggles over these times when we are not within the range of management knowledge.

I have waited for quite some time, and will continue to hold out. The movie is only performing the trailers as FAR as I am concerned. This may eventuate into the blockbuster we least expect, or the warranted result we all anticipate.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.