RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Highlights to come...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101

Hey RVR'ers,

Was thinking a lot about RVR last night and wanted to share a couple of thoughts that really make me happy about this investment of mine (90% of my portfolio).

1. 2nd Mine coming online in less than 2 months.

2. Mill circuit really picking up steam with through put and recoveries getting better

3. New "head hunted' recruit who's priority is to lift copper recoveries.  Plus the mechanical modification that has already been made.

4. Some very nice recent hits in gold and silver, 0.32m @ 120.8 g/t Au and 11,256 g/t Ag and  0.51m @ 5.2 g/t Au and 3,935 g/t Ag

These are incredible hits and they are between the top mine floor of West 45 and the surface, an area that is already looking to be opened to mine.

5. West 45 mine life is looking to be increase by 6-9 months, this giving an extra life plan before Waterloo.

6. LME stocks are still declining and most consultant reports are saying that the Zinc market will be in deficit until Q3/4 2019.

7. Cash costs are decreasing and we are hitting the higher grade areas!

Personally I truly can't wait to see the effect of all this after the March quarter announcement.  Even the December quarterly should be interesting as I think we will hit ore in Far West in December.

Strap yourselves in guys and girls!!

Happy investor here!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.