LCY 7.69% 1.2¢ legacy iron ore limited

"...don't have to worry about your lcy shares..." Haha, you are...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "...don't have to worry about your lcy shares..."

Haha, you are in the protective mode. Is it good news if no one care about LCY but its shareholders who have been held their shares since 2012.

Yes, Lcy has a lot of things as you point out, $4m cash, Iron ore, gold, or perhaps much much more. The problem is the market really doesn't care these before SGQ found the nickel. Market is very cool and never just price anything marked by their owners.

Don't tell me you have held LCY for more than 4 years. It is a miserable for anyone to see money down to the sink. I got some LCY at $0.003 and collected the money from the table after it shot up. I am a bargain hunter and know it is a very risky business.

Any one who bought at $0.05, believed it was a bargain, and still hold, still needs some magic for their money back. I know too many dislike what I said and what they have seen in price movement. Unfortunately it is a kind of life in the market.

I love my money but not any dogs, such as LCY. I play it when I feel I could get some! If not, throw it away! Why not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $92.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $1.79K 132.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 133195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.