GLN 0.00% 22.5¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Highly Credentialed Lithium Professional Joins Galan Board, page-23

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    I think this post from 12 december which i re paste below for anyone new or as a refresher is very relevant in current times!

--------------------------------
    As some of you would know from twitter our new director Daniel has been in Australia this week. I was lucky enough to be able to converse with him and JP and ask them some questions about the industry and also specific questions relating to GLN.

Below is a summary and is my recollection only, though I have run this post by JP before posting but nevertheless these are my recollections only and i do not speak for anyone other than myself.

1. I asked Daniel after all his experience why he would choose to come onto the board of GLN rather than any of the other lithium companies around the world

Answer. In simple terms he indicated that after salar atacama in Chile that Hombre Muerto is the best salt flat in the world. The grades are very high and the impurities very low, which makes a conventional processing solution extremely achievable. He also indicated that he has known JP for some time. He further said that brine projects have a lower carbon foot print, hence more environmentally friendly than hard rock projects and this will gain more significance and awareness as time goes by. This makes a lot of sense to me as if you think about it with hard rock there is a big impact on the ground whereas with Brine nature has basically done the hard work for us subject to some ponds etc

1. What did you think of the GLN project before coming on board.

Answer. I sense from Daniel that he thought JP had gone "troppo" hunting for brine "off salar" at candelas. So he was shocked to some extent with how the results were extremely good and in line with results from the salar itself.

1. When do you see sentiment shifting

Answer. The answer here was interesting as he suggested that as we see more hard rock guys slowing their projects or going into pause mode that supply will then be constrained which will then assist with sentiment particularly for briners.

1. Will you be helping open doors to potential customers?

Answer. Yes! The first point is to have the JORC all completed and he indicated then he can get on with the work off looking for customers as soon as Q1 2020!

1. I asked JP about how soon the company could potentially move to production and he indicated that if they have the funding it could be very swift indeed.
    I wouldn't rule out the future potential for corporate activity given imo we are at the bottom of the cycle.

Speaking with Daniel, one gets the sense that he is a very clever and calm guy. He could have likely taken up non e-d roles with much larger companies and earned a very nice salary, but instead has chosen to come on board with GLN for a rather meagre directors fee and no doubt some options etc.

It was a masterstroke by JP to bring Daniel onto the board and imo we are in very safe hands to either move to production or to advance the project to a point where corporate activity occurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $503.5K 2.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 695893 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 83596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.3¢ 974887
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.