IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Well I called the FOY and ask them to dumb it down for you...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Well I called the FOY and ask them to dumb it down for you honest man.

As you would appreciate honest man ASIC and ASX approved the Prospectus and I am sure it would have been a rigorous process and it is not normal process for a company to reveal the complexity of loan / debt agreements except to say they have the funds / line available.

• here we go, the debt providers place US$100 in an account for control purposes and yes a debt to FOY.
    • there is a draw down program agreed to, quite simply as FOY completes certain components of construction cash is drawn from the deposit to cover construction. (just like a big home loan provided to build /construct your home in the ACT) The debt providers then have an asset in place of the deposit with the appropriate charge over the plants in this case four UK plants.
    • me thinks this is the same process for US & UK - real complex real smart.
    • Yes you are correct GEP is a private company. Research Its directors and owners and you will see they have immense experience in raising capital. FOY have advised they have raised the money to construct their recycling centre that provides the feedstock into the FOY/GEP plastics to fuel facility.
    • SGC – wow to question the reputation of Structured Growth Capital is perhaps a reflection on your domestic and as such constricted view of the global finance world. Do some more research son.
    Again your agenda is dubious and yes a deliberate campaign to promote fake news and deliberate untruths. Two posts from nowhere, sigh, you must get beaten quite often like a red headed step child or may be your bald from frustration.

Shame, shame on you dubious and dishonest man - two post's from your ACT portal of rubbish or typical ANU alumni, has to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.