IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

In your posting above you strongly suggest that FOY "have the...

1. 5 Posts.
    In your posting above you strongly suggest that FOY "have the funds / line available" to allow the "debt providers [to] place US $100 [MM] in an account for control purposes and yes debt to FOY". I am curious where you get such information or come to such a conclusion as I have read the Prospectus carefully and nowhere in the Prospectus does it make any disclosure of this nature. I don't expect FOY to disclose "the complexity of loan / debt agreements". However I do suggest that FOY should disclose if it does, in fact, have any sort of financing commitments or other arrangements to fund the US$100 MM deposit to SGC's custodial account and, if so, what are the material conditions of such financing arrangements. The fact that they have made no such disclosure speaks volumes in my experience. However, you apparently have access to other information or insights (or at least would like to suggest so by your post).

With regard to GEP, you claim "FOY has advised that they [GEP] have raised the money to construct their recycling centre that provides the feedstock into the FOY/GEP plastics to fuel facility." Again I am quite confused by this statement as it is not found anywhere in the Prospectus or any other FOY disclosures that I am aware. I kindly suggest that you provide credible support for this statement or withdraw it as rubbish!

With regard to SGC, it is not my intention to impugn their reputation but rather to point out that FOY is not dealing with a highly credible bank or or funding source (i.e., no JP Morgan, Bank of America, etc.). With regard to your attack on my "domestic and constricted view of the global finance world" I can assure you that you are wildly and greatly misinformed. The fact is that I happen to have reasonably broad knowledge of the global WPF industry and many of the current and former participants in such industry.

One of the reasons that I am so highly skeptical of the ability of FOY / GEP / SGC to raise the funds for FOY's proposed WPF facilities is that I am quite aware of how two leading WPF companies - US-based Agilyx Corp. and UK-based Cynar PLC - collectively more than $US100 MM in equity and debt capital to build (or license to third parties who built) three WPF Agilyx plants in the US in the 2011-2013 time period and one WPF Cynar plant in the UK in roughly the same time period. Unfortunately none of these plants were proven to be commercially viable and all have been scrapped (among other things, in late 2013 Cynar disclosed a projected production cost for diesel fuel of around US$60 / bbl which doesn't work when oil prices are around US$50 / bbl as they currently are).

I suspect FOY management would say that they aren't going to make the same mistakes that doomed Agilyx's and Cynar's WPF plants and maybe they won't. Only time will tell. My point for trying to educate you about Agilyx and Cynar and the "global finance world" (as you put it) is that every bank, private equity firm, venture capital firm or other institutional investor in the US and UK is quite familiar with how Agilyx and Cynar failed and lost their investors more than US$100 MM in doing so. For this reason, there is no way at all in my professional experience that FOY / GEP / SGC will raise the funds necessary to fund its WPF facilities as described in its Prospectus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.