LRS 4.88% 21.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS website states total spent on all projects to date is $20...

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    LRS website states total spent on all projects to date is $20 Million not just on mineral sands.
    According to previous quarterly they should have had $757,000 for this quarter, so after admin and staff costs that will leave just under $500,000 for exploration, which is probably enough for this quarter, of course there is only 2 months of this to go, so yes they are going to need more cash.
    Maybe a left field sale of an asset will defer this who knows or a JV partner for Lithium targets not out of the question.
    I am pretty disappointed the way things have turned out as well, with hindsight should have sold at 2 cents, but I still think they have enough land to find something with better grades/thickness, time will tell.
    Who would know what is happening with Copper and Sands projects, not great at keeping shareholders informed on these 2 projects.
    Timelines are a joke from LRS, I don't know why they keep doing it.
    Anyway good on ex holders who made a profit and got out and good luck to current holders like me hoping for better to come.
    Cheers
    1hammers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.