LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

I beg your pardon RCee,in the 12 months prior to the stop in...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I beg your pardon RCee,
    in the 12 months prior to the stop in trading, LKO often traded at .1c .2c and .3c, So I believe you to be wrong in your opinion. You will find and you will actually see this occur. What you will also see is the volumes in the bid and offer queues be large. As a result you will get stuck un the order queues for months on end waiting for your orders to be executed. So yes the price of the last trade will show but it is not a great indicator the the share has risen 100% on market cap. It will take 6 -12 months of waiting in the queues to get your orders filled, so no, there will not be many day traders running with this one. Perhaps if awesome news drops for onshore conventional drilling yes the market cap could rise somewhat. I myself bought in a long time back at .4c and chased the price down to .1c before suspension.
    So on open, we will all buy and sell and what will be will be !
    Just remember that the Victorian Liberals implemented the morotorium initally on the back of Greens pressure, and extended by Labour. That makes them all belters at the table of nonsense around those parts. Cannot wait for winter for the Victorian residents to financially suffer from their excessive energy bills !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.