MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Hey mate, As per the Q&A interview with Matt and recent...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    Hey mate,

As per the Q&A interview with Matt and recent announcements... we could be expecting the following over the next couple of weeks :

- Met test work results and report from CMN...... this is a huge step in the progression of AB and will hopefully lead to a binding agreement/s :

“CMN will undertake metallurgical and beneficiation testwork on approximately 50kg of existing core currently held by the company in a refrigerated container. CMN will prepare a report for Metalicity as part of the current PFS for the DSO and Concentrate Model, as well as for future financing and off-take.”

“Appointment of Beijing based Investment Bank to progress the MOU’s to binding investment agreements with China Non-ferrous Metals, China Minmetals and others.”

(ASX Ann 19/07/17).

- Given the encouraging first pass drilling @ Kyarra, I’d imagine they’re working quickly to prepare for another round of drilling. We may get an update on this soon.

- Update on the Lennard Shelf projects acquistion (confirmation of first payment to secure the option - Nov 22).

- We may even see an update on the next round of exploration on our lithium prospects.

Management are working hard and there is lots of newsflow around the corner.
    There is always the potential for news out of left of center field too, given the previous announcments hinting at a possible dual listing, spin off etc.

I’m hoping to pick up one final parcel on market next week..... definately great buying at these levels IMO.

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.392M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 132530649 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 30193736 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.