MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Highly Undervalued & Great Buying IMO, page-3

1. 6,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1718
    Totally agree with CheyneD and Trader.

I am a top 20 shareholder in MCT and have been for years. I can categorically say that Matt Gauci is a highly skilled and seasoned operator and is very strong on strategy moving forward. The Company has focused on getting high probability development projects that have the potential to add massive value to shareholders - and unlike a lot of companies, Matt and the team have significant shareholdings. MCT has also taken advantage of exploration opportunities including Li and Cobalt.

Given, plenty has already been said re the projects themselves, I would like to make a few points.

We have been unlucky with our early exploration stage projects with Li and we now have a real prospect with Cobalt. Had we hit 1% Li at Stannum, management would have been seen as heroes. The tenement was bought "well" re price and prospectivity. The Li was either going to be there or not. These are "exploration" plays.

Worth bearing in mind that MCT has had a primary focus on base metals since 2015. Always has.

Zinc, particularly Admiral Bay) is the core play and where exploration only plays a minor part (the ZINC is there!) and development - the major part. This project is getting into full swing and it does take time - we are talking about arguably the worlds largest zinc project after all. But it is a step by step process. If you study other large projects, very similar.

Importantly, Zinc prices are trending strongly and worth remembering that this sector is ten times that of Lithium. MCT is poised to be a world leading player upon this asset moving forward and that is the "play" here.

Additionally, to get synergy and short term benefit - MCT has taken up the Lennard Shelf project option. Again, a focus on Zinc.

MCT has acquired significant prospects at low cost in strategic areas - such as Pilgangoora. This is to be applauded and well worth exploring given low risk/reward nature of these opportunities.

Investors should make no mistake here - MCT is focused and shaping up to be a leader in the Zinc space. This is the big picture and many informed HC posters have continually reinforced what this Company's objectives are. We are well on our way and a TSX listing and/or strategic partner will IMO see a massive uplift in SP. We know what MCT SP is capable of doing when it runs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.223K 1.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 54307067 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 71336817 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 295000
Last updated 10.20am 24/05/2024 ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.