LRS 8.00% 13.5¢ latin resources limited

Highly undervalued, page-156

1. 375 Posts.
    This will fly when the time is right, funny thing is - looking at daily money flow indicators it indicates money flowing in and looking at the monthly money flow indicators it shows money leaving, this IMO only confirms a major holder selling out and recycling their stock back and forth taking weak hands with them 'there has' also been a big investor exiting when looking at price movement but this is not a negative thing- people sell for all types of reasons.

I do not beleive the tenement approval is far away and if that does not work out managment have done a wonderful job in putting back up plans in place "copper &mineral sands projects"

I'll like to note this morning there wasn't 50 million shares on the buy side and there wasn't 50 mill on the sell side at 1 cent, to prove its the same person dumping shares and buying back- it is not a quicendence that there would be sellers of 50 million and buyers for 50 million unless the buyer has already been waiting for the seller "them selfs" to sell them selfs the shares causing others to sell due to inexperience and fear thus buying back the whole lot through multiple accounts and bypassing any substantial holder notices

I would also like to note that if this was a real dump and exit the price would be 0.007 according the sale orders but seeming its lost only 1 pip with 50 million shares sold (rather bought) then i would call this a well orchestrated shake down before a substantial announcment

Just thinking out loud
    Last edited by Mr-Minion: 18/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $377.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $1.700M 12.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 121713 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 168074 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.