LRS 3.13% 15.5¢ latin resources limited

Highly undervalued, page-2174

1. 375 Posts.
    Kyle relax mate...don't put words in my mouth. I said him selling showed a lack of confidence in the company. The action he pulled off is called de risking.. I've done it before plus many others. Reason why it's done is just in case things do not work out. The last thing the market wants to see is the boss of a company doing that. If anyone needs to be convinced the company is going to succeed it's the boss and the investors get confidence from the boss. The above doesn't take potential away just credibility and credibility can be earned again no problem! I'm bullish and have never stopped being bullish with 100000 hectares of lithium ground in the lithium triangle we have a very good chance of finding as i like to call it the mother load. Let us not forget our COPPER JV with the Giant first quantum of Canada. Our mineral sands project. They are all still hot and cooking. And i also dont like looking through rainbow glasses like many here, it clouds judgement and blinds you a little like the devil. Once you have lost all your money those whispering rainbow glasses disappear.

Just a tip...look at it in both angles and don't judge others for not using your rainbow glasses all the time.
    Last edited by Mr-Minion: 30/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $433.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.3¢ $1.819M 11.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1362632 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.