"hijacked" malaysia confirms, page-254

1. 86,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    re. "Full article: http://www.cpa.org.au/z-archive/g2000/1011nmd.html"

what I find fascinating is how wondrous is the US involvement in Australia with their bases.

At the same time, I am amazed at how they allow people to land little planes on the White House and they let slip two planes that hit New York fair and square - and they have a big hole in the Pentagon.

Now, if that happens - what bloody chance of they got of spotting a commercial jet flying off the coast of Australia?

Lets face facts here - if you can't stop planes dropping buildings in the middle of New York ------ you have got a snowballs chance in hell of finding a common as duck poop plane way down in the southern hemisphere.

They don't exactly fill me with confidence.

Remember, these are the people who put an entire fleet in one place and felt good about it - before it was blown to smithereens. Oh, and by the way - for a short time from memory - the name CINCUS was used in Pearl Harbour (The United States Fleet was an organization in the United States Navy from 1922 until after World War II. The acronym CINCUS, pronounced "sink us", was used for Commander-in-Chief, U. S. Fleet. This title was disposed of and officially replaced by COMINCH in December 1941. ..)

makes you wonder really.

:)

amazing

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.