"hijacked" malaysia confirms, page-267

1. 84,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "I think you're underestimating the logistics. Just grabbing a container full of food and water? Let alone the cost, you have to have it transported. And where to transport it to? An abandon airfield maybe? this airfield needs a place to hole up all the passengers. And a ground crew to get stairs to the plane as well as people to keep someone wandering into the area.

But the if they went somewhere really remote, the cost of getting the 'container' there increases. Then to the plane, it will need fuel if they want to use it as a missile. You can't push it down to a local servo and put in 30,000 Kgs of avgas and if remote...even harder to g"

I can see why you blokes aren't criminals.

Why think this is terrorism?

Why not just theft?

If there is half a million bucks of cargo on this thing - who gives a toss how much a container off food and supplies costs?

And you don't need any av gas at all if you have no intention of taking off.

And, no, it wouldn't be noticed in the slightest if you picked up pallets of food in Perth Australia - mining camps truck in hundreds of tons a week.

Just exactly where is the problem?

People just don't get it --- everyone thinks terrorism?

why?

Because it's on everyone's mind ----------- perfect cover.

I have got news for people - there are more crims on earth than terrorists.

Now, it might be terrorism - and it might be suicide and it might be a million things -- but, why wouldn't plain old robbery be at the top of a list?

Because it hasn't been done like this much, that's all.

If you can steal a train, you can steal a plane.

Crikey - there are groups stealing whole ships - not a terrorist to be seen ------------ just for the money.

Has anyone seen a cargo manifest? No.

Anyone wonder why?

have a great day all

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.