"hijacked" malaysia confirms, page-318

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "I'm not sure anyone but Rednecks believe the story, or pretend to believe to keep their gun-toting Al-Qaeda hunting fantasies alive."

Please enlighten us Stanislaw as to why Al-Qaeda's involvement is pure fantasy.

All pure fantasy hey???? After all, Ramzi Yousef, the man responsible for the world trade centre bombings in 93 was also caught for plotting terrorist attacks on US bound flights from the Phillipines. He was also responsible for the bombing of a Phillipines to Japan bound terror attack killing 1 person.

Of course us "Rednecks" must be disillusioned to think Al-Qaeda may be involved in this. Oh by the way, one of Yousef's relatives was the "money man" behind the 9/11 attacks. Oh, and when Yousef was asked about his terrorist activities he stated to the courts: "Yes, I am a terrorist, and proud of it as long as it is against the U.S. government and against Israel, because you are more than terrorists; you are the one who invented terrorism and using it every day. You are butchers, liars and hypocrites."

Only someone with their head in the sand would exclude Al-Qaeda as a serious threat. And considering a Muslim piloted the plane, from a Muslim country, which was re-routed towards countries of the Muslim religion, only an ignorant person would exclude Al-Qaeda and label people "Rednecks" for mentioning them.

You said, "How long is America going to insult our intelligence for?"

How ironic! I have to question whether a person has intelligence if they are prepared to totally disregard Al-Qaeda as a threat or connected to this missing plane.

Clearly you must be a narrow minded apologist with his head in the sand, typically resorting to name calling when he doesn't like what he reads.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.