AIM 4.11% 76.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

"based upon the reserves in place"???Will one be able to do this...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    "based upon the reserves in place"???

Will one be able to do this after Perkoa drilling?

What value Mumbwa?

And the biggy,where will zinc be.This one has to be seen in the context of the grade and simplicity of the ore which is very "clean" in terms of quality.

The last analyst report by Lonsec(available on Aims website)is one of the few comprehensive analysise of Aims Perkoa and if the valuations in that are correct when correlated with the zinc price,and using the current reserves,one gets a figure anywhere between 25c and 80c depending very much on what happens in between.

What we do know is someone is STILL supporting Aim very strongly at low 20s intimating accumulation and as much as PR was at pains to drum into us that the register isnt a strong one(???)they will want the sp to get to what they predetermined as fair value for what they have invested and where the zin market is.

Yet another factor will be the change from an NPV value to a P/E valuation based on multiples at some time post full production and this will be based on the likely OCF,the last of which(130M)as indicated by the company put us around $1/share.Personally I cant see this OCF if the zinc price continues to fall but then we have the huge variables of Mumbwa and any possible upping of the Perkoa resource.

Now you can add to this that many of the speculators that got on for the Mumbwa ride on the previous annmnt are now off and that Mumbwa has only a few cents,if that,factored into the sp.One has to ask what value an IOCG deposit that is mineable if S36 continues to show enough promise to be mineable either by BHP or Aim.

I really wouldnt want to try to predict an sp,but all things being equal and the zinc price doesnt completely tank it in the next 6-12 months it is reasonable to say the sp will go up!!!

There hows that for you Stom.

Imo there are just too many variables atm to predict an sp BUT the market is showing support for the stock that is even surprising me in the context of whats happening with zn market fundamentals.

Go figure.This is why I said the other day imho something else may be going on that is motivating buyers atm.

Is it real or just the bigger players playing?

Only time will tell.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
0.030(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $158.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 78.0¢ 70.0¢ $529.6K 703.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4152 75.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.