hilaly, the unaustralian piece of crap, page-4

1. 4,434 Posts.
    Yeah, I know snooka! "negotiate" is too big a word for some people. Perhaps, talk with, exchange a thought or two, view each other's dlcks -just so as to see they're identical; prlck each other in the arm -just so as to see that their blood is of the same colour, take pictures of them in bed... ah now we just might see a bit of differnce there in how they perform the act of love (Act of love by one group, act of procreation by the other; don't worry, Catholic fantamentalist are just as bad). Forget "negotiate" forget wars, forget the rest of the globe, just sit and learn about each other's humanity. And I won't insult you by suggesting that YOU TOO will respond to this with, "I know all about them and they're animals and criminals and..." You wouldn't suggest this because you know that no group of people, no matter how large or small, have a monopoly on any moral characteristic. My suggestion here is that we ought to be able to TALK, with an open mind, with open arms, with open picnic baskets, with open bottles of wine and without loading the conversation with predilections and biases. JUST GO TO THE PICNIC! Take all your clothes off, swing around a bit and I'll bet you won't know who's the "terrorist" and who's the freedom fighter or who's the person in the middle of the sandwitch -well, you might be able to distinguish him because he's the one with all the bruises:physical and emotional. LET HIM BE THE BRIDGE!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.