PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

Thanks for your efforts opaline:My suggestions for additions to...

1. 568 Posts.
    Thanks for your efforts opaline:
    My suggestions for additions to your email wont be fully sensible, so leave them out if you want. My rather short experience of speculating in small resource companies is that nothing of worth is learned directly from them anyway.

1/ Does the company have a policy of responding to shareholders emails, even if to say that it can't respond to the substance of some questions and explain why?
    Or does it just bin the ones it doesn't like? Macmin used to behave like that, and Macmin was hiding a lot. Macmin went bust, taking the petty shareholders dreams with it.

2/ What's wrong with making tentative forecasts of the 3 plant parameters that could give a target for gold production over the next 4 quarters: daily tonnage, days of operation per quarter, and expected grade?
    Do they anticipate the need for more capital raising if they restrict themselves to the option of narrow width mining of veins?

3/ Can they improve their graphics? A model could be the decline plan in the Ramelius Resources AGM presentation by the M.D of that company. Maybe all that company's communications could be studied.

4/ Why isn't the management of Hill End buying any shares on market at these prices?
    Did management let their 15c options lapse?
    Again using Macmin Mining as a model, two very senior managers there never bought any shares themselves. One of them was even CEO for a while and sent out an entitlement offer to shareholders, and urged them to take up their rights. Yet during 13 years of well paid employment of the company he astutely never risked a dollar himself. Macmin went bust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.711M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 27797481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 32232199 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.