PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

hill end update, page-8

1. 568 Posts.
    Yes I take some reassurance at the 'wannabees holdings' level of commitment PortfolioPlus, but that was hardly my point. They're not management are they?

Opaline's questioning of where the priorities of the company lie now when considering exploration, development, and production, is something I'd also like to second.

It goes without saying that the macro situation has drastically, violently changed. We cant afford to support small companies anymore where their well paid executives indulge their exploratory fantasies and ambitions. That was for conditions of an expanding global economy, booming stock-market, and easy credit. Even then you would probably lose money backing an explorer; I certainly did. I'm still left with the mangled remnants of SRI, GCR, FNT, BUR, PYM, and MAR, after having sold out of AAR and TTR for pocket change. That's leaving out the ones that went bust that I was in. I will never put money into an explorer again, and I would like to know whether HEG is still predominantly an explorer.

How much unearned money is HEG putting into the Lak Sao Project still? Why do we need a project like that when there's supposed to be 5m ozs of gold potential at Hill End? Why not develop and produce now, rather than spending too much sketching out further resources at Big nugget Hill or wherever? Unless they have in mind selling or farming out such prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.711M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 27797481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 32232199 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.