PUA 12.5% 0.5¢ peak minerals limited

4j, I get to see the same announcements as everyone else and HEG...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    4j, I get to see the same announcements as everyone else and HEG is rightly cautious with direct communications. I did phone them yesterday but Philip Bruce was unavailable at the time. Depending on work commitments, I will try and call the company tomorrow. Like you, I am looking forward to some published data on processing plant throughput.

Their last ann gave me the impression that they do intend mining some of the wider zones in the near future. There is the possibility of some exciting results. This quote is from the latest ann "Wide zones, such as the Paxton’s ~4 metre wide veinset, are known to be highly significant ore sources in previous mining in the Hawkins Hill – Reward area". If we consider that previous mining in the area encountered grades of 10oz/t or better, the phrase "highly significant" just might mean some real bonanza grades. I for one would really like to be cheered up by an over the top announcement. Some of my investments are looking rather sad atm and the fact that I've plenty of company is not much consolation.

I don't know if a 4m mining width presents any kind of geotechnical issues for the company but I do know that wide ore zones mean much less ore dilution. Most of the ore until now has been diluted by about 75% because of the need to cut an 80cm wide channel to get at the 20cm wide vein of ore. If the wider ore is of the same grade as the narrower veins, then the feed to the treatment plant could be up to 4 times richer. We could reasonably expect grades in this wider ore of around 2ozpt or better.

I hope this helps. I will post again when I've had a chance to chat with a company geo and I will have another look at the historic records for Paxtons to see just how rich these wider zones of ore might have graded in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.686M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $20.73K 4.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 26645402 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7327312 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.