re: rob black/short-term sheikh has some long-term G'day Rob,As...

1. 2,839 Posts.
    re: rob black/short-term sheikh has some long-term G'day Rob,
    As part of your post you stated:
    "During 1986 Hilaly was involved in a series of incidents, including ‘incitement to racial hatred’. Attempts to deport Halily from Australia, by Chris Hurford (then Immigration minister in the Labor Government) failed after political intervention by Federal and State Labor party identities and politicians, including Leo Mc Leay, former speaker of the House of Representatives. Hilaly’s mosque was located in Mc Leays’s electorate."

Mmmmm....If my memory serves me correctly, Leo McLeay (hope the spelling's right), aka "porky" to his friends, when Speaker of the House was advised against taking his daily constitutional around Canberra on a Tax Payer funded bicycle, as he was deemed to be too fat.

However, "porky" decided he knew better than the custodian of the bicycles and demanded/took a two wheeler and proceeded to huff and puff and peddle around the grounds, resulting in the bike collapsing and Leo injuring his, possibly already limp, wrist.

Guess what happened next.....Fat Boy Leo decided the Tax Payer was at fault and sued us (to a degree I guess he was right, as he was elected and we reap what we sow) and ended up with $80,000 or so of our money for a wrist injury.
    I guess the point I'm making is this....with leadership like Leo's being shown to his good muslim mate Hilaly, on the art of extracting Tax Payer's money on false pretences, it's no wonder they can't wait to break into Australia and then, when they do, all end up on welfare.
    Thank you porky!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.