Hillary cancels all tours ETC !, page-127

1. 72,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140

Hillary look-alike quit her day job to do this

Teresa Barnwell looks so much like Hillary Clinton, that the one-time advertising executive quit her job to be a professional doppelganger for Hillary. dailymail.co.uk reports: This former advertising executive bears such a striking resemblance to US presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton that she quit her job to work as a full-time lookalike. Clinton's 'twin', Teresa Barnwell, 61, earns thousands every month for impersonating the presumptive Democratic nominee. She stands to earn even more if the former Secretary of State defeats business mogul Donald Trump, the presumptive nominee for the Republicans, this November and becomes president. 'It's not that hard for me to become Hillary because I already look like I'm her twin,' said Barnwell. 'I have such a strong, natural resemblance to Hillary that people always approach me asking for a picture or to remind me that I look like Hillary. 'I can't even get groceries without someone saying something or being shocked I'm buying something ordinary like bananas because they think I'm really her,' she said. 'Once a group of Japanese tourists at an event were so honored to meet me because they believed I was the real Hillary.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.