Hillary could be OK

1. 58,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hillary Clinton 'feeling fine' after pneumonia scare, to resume campaigning soon

Updated 14 minutes agoTue 13 Sep 2016, 8:08am
    Photo: Mrs Clinton will not attend her scheduled campaign event in Nevada. (Reuters: Brian Snyder)
    Related Story: Clinton's pneumonia raises worries for Democrats
    Related Story: Clinton cancels fundraising trip following pneumonia diagnosis

Map: United States
    Hillary Clinton said she was "feeling fine" a day after she fell ill with pneumonia, and that she was eager to jump back onto the campaign trail in her battle against Donald Trump.
    "I'm feeling fine and getting better," Mrs Clinton posted on Twitter, signing with the "H" which signifies she personally wrote the message.

Mrs Clinton scrapped a two-day fundraising swing through California scheduled for Monday and Tuesday (local time), and she may be sidelined for a third day.
    Around the same time Mrs Clinton was tweeting that she was ready to return to campaigning, her team acknowledged that she would not attend her scheduled campaign event on Wednesday in Nevada.
    Mrs Clinton's husband, the former president Bill Clinton, will be "campaigning in Nevada on the secretary's behalf on Wednesday", an aide to the former president said in a statement released by the campaign.
    Mrs Clinton, 68, fell ill at a 9/11 memorial event in New York on Sunday and was seen stumbling as she was helped into her vehicle, forcing her campaign to disclose she had been diagnosed with pneumonia.
    The incident gave her rival Donald Trump, 70, a new opening to question her fitness for the nation's highest office.

Mr Trump said in a phone interview with Fox News he hoped Mrs Clinton got well.
    "I just hope she gets well and gets back on the trail, and we'll be seeing her at the debate," he said.
    Asked if the health of the candidates was an issue, Mr Trump said: "I think it's an issue. In fact … this last week I took a physical and when the numbers come in I'll be releasing very, very specific numbers."
    Mr Trump is expected to discuss his own health regimen in an interview to air on Thursday with celebrity physician Dr Mehmet Oz.
    AFP/Reuters

Dave R.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.