Hillary supporter runs over husband? Satire., page-38

1. 11,316 Posts.
    Politics is a entainment subject, in this case our Forum here. For people believe what they want to believe.

If half of what I read is true, then Hillary's supporters are on life support with cuddle toys, shoulders to cry on and etc.

If I witness a event and reported it to say, to 7 honourable media outlets and one (1) that had a habit of stretching the truth.

So you would in this instant believe 7 and not the 8 th because it history of satire, even thou it's telling the truth..

Islam are always telling us they are going to take over the Western World and do kill infidels as commanded in their Koran.

Yet, by the actions of our politicians they don't believe them. Go figure. So belief is more important than truth for one's action.

Back to the husband and wife. This reminds me of the movie "The War of the Roses" with Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner. Great movie.She ran over him in his sports car with her huge 4x4.

Trump is in, Hillary has admitted defeat and her supporters are licking their wounds and life goes on.

Political Debate is a Fun Forum to keep you entertained, don't blow a gasket.

Regards to All

syp

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.