HGO 2.78% 7.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

hillgrove goes it alone on kanmantoo project, page-21

1. 16,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    JID

12.5% dilution plus the ~ 1.5% issued under the SPP ... just gets them under the 15% limit ... typical of placements. Not bad really to get the $s required to retain full cash flow from a 100% owned copper mine! And if we get institutional shareholders and coverage and the srtory is better 'sold" I can see a quick recovery from any fall back towards the low 40's. Results from BH and ongoing reporting on Sumba plus the start of drilling at Wheal Ellen and on a number of exciting Intermet prospects should also add support over coming months. Broker reports that focus on the rerating that will happen as HGO moves towards being a producer with significant cash flow should also support the sp.

I guess in hindsight we can see that some of the steep run up from 40-50+ was "managed" ahead of the capital raising so without it the sp may have been lower say 45ish. If as some here have "heard" the issue is at 40 cents then that's still a good price given that it has only been over 40 cents during the last 3 weeks when trading was thin over the holiday period. Whatever the issue price I will be buying more if it heads below 45 at all.

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $155.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $145.2K 2.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 912053 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 226563 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.