RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Hillgrove, page-59

1. 8,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 911
    So by your assessment even if RVR changes to a fantastic new management team the share price will just keep floundering. Great. Lets get on with it and change. Wasn't the point of changing management teams to improve the share price???

At election time we have the opportunity to oust the powers to be with the thinking that the incumbent will do a better job - will they - do they - only hindsight to be relied on and bagging existing policies etc. Point being - change for the sake of change - well, what's the point. What was a person thinking when they became part of the ousting of the existing regime?? Their means was to vote - but that vote only matters in the country one's in.

So what is your answer to improving the company's share price - what is your vision?? Keep existing status quo or oust with a new incumbent or ??? If you know then tell us all, because so far all you refer to is what bad things have transpired. What in your opinion should be done to improve company fortunes - what would YOU do to get to a 50c share price?? The classic - Ask what you can do for your country ........ etc. Eagerly awaiting your foresight.

But then you're not under the same regime as us holders since you don't hold - kinda like interfering in another country's political affairs - which for me is none of my beeswax. AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.