RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Hillgrove, page-61

1. 8,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 902
    Not long ago PNR management was bagged due to overpromising/underdelivering with a sharp decline over time of share price. Then an acquisition and a negative perception on how they're gonna make a quid out of it. Looking at their share price with recent lows of sub teens and currently with a good announcement of drilling results and share prices now around high teens. Pump and dump - don't know - but it more than doubled in value in a pretty short time. Have a look at whether its because a director is buying or not and then try to extrapolate the reason for it. I'd say that is a pretty hard one to ascertain. Better management or better perceived upcoming results or better perceived future prospects or simply a change in sentiment and some top holder having had their fun in holding the stock down - or whatever, who knows who even cares. By simply holding on, holders have been on a bit of a wild ride but from now on might even enjoy it more in light of rising prices.

Management this and that blah blah blah - one good announcement and a changing market perception and share prices suddenly and inexplicably start their ascent from their lows - and may I add irrespective of past quarterly performance and even not knowing what the current quarterly holds in terms of earnings - hence the forward look and lets put the past behind.

The constant negativity is a little offputting but not to the extent of influencing personal investment decisions. RVR will in all probability follow in a similar fashion to PNR in terms of regression then stagnation then a slow rise followed by a few perhaps overdue but positive company announcements and then doubling in share price and then some. Longer term holders are simply waiting till the day and in the meantime just seeing it all playout.

For me its not a question of if but more just a question of when. There's a lot of noise around in the meantime - but guessing operations on site and within the mine are noisy and its a good sign - it means people are working and the results will filter through down the line.

As from previous postings I expect naysayers coming to the fore. In any event enough said from me for the time being. All the best to all. AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.