RXM 2.97% 26.0¢ rex minerals limited

hillside measuring up

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    The Hillside Project is proving a big success for Rex Minerals and as each day passes the reality of a large economy of scale mining opeeration is getting much closer. Rex had intended moving along their 60km tenement but so far have not moved far away from the initial Hillside operation.The width of the Zanoni , Parsee and Songvar is something like 800 meters and extends a conservative 2000 meters north. The drill holes have a strike rate of over 500 meters in depth and the shallow supergene copper has been an extra bonus for them. If you multiply those figures you have a staggering 800 million square meters of mineralisation . I guess working out a resource estimate from that information at an average grade between 0.7 and 1 per cent gives them plenty of scope to come up with a maiden resource figure. Although the grades are not as good as other companies that have been in the news lately Rex Minerals has it all over them in a low cost operation due to its ability to tap in on the local infrstructure that is already in place. For some time now I believe that the stock was undervalued and this latest push on the share price is due to bigger investors realising this fact as well.The success story is still unwinding very nicely and the days leading up to the Maiden Resource estimate should prove very interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.008(2.97%)
Mkt cap ! $199.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 25.5¢ $100.8K 391.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 275051 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.