RXM 0.00% 46.0¢ rex minerals limited

Rex Minerals has had a number of highly qualified personnel come...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Rex Minerals has had a number of highly qualified personnel come and go from the IPO to the current time .
    The expedition team was responsible for a major Copper Gold iron Ore discovery slap bang on
    Agricultural land . They were responsible for a JORC resource and all looked good.
    The Yorke Peninsula community then banded together and challenged the Development of a mine.
    Due to the uncertaintity of bringing the Project into production and Management addressing many environmental issues by the landowners then a downtown in the Commodities saw the Project drift aimlessly along. Many of the personnel listed below were employed with good intentions to move things forward but since left for greener pastures.
    Dr David Carland , Richard Laufman , Alister Maitland , Geoff Lowe , Mitchell Hooke ,
    Kay Donehue , Steve Olsen , Amber Rivamonte , Erica Dearlove , Mark Parry , Paul Chapman , Gregory C Hall , Patrick Say , Marc Twining , Pam McRae Williams , Janet Mason ,John Burgess , Rachael Rees , James Nagel .
    At the moment management are working on te PEPR and rehabilitation issues.
    One of the main issues the farmers had was Uranium dust issues , Dust issues and noise issues and destruction of good agricultural land. The farmers are a resilient lot and have had their own gremlins in the Annual Production of Wheat and Barley by chemical warfare . eg Weeds eradication and Rye Grass control (Glyphoste) , Slugs and Snail eradication (Metaldehyde pellets ) , and Mice Infestation (Toxic Chemicals) . Most of the chemicals used in Agriculture have a negative effect on wildlife , domestic animals , bird life and if run off gets into
    waterways and the ocean it will effect fish and shellfish and seashore creatures. So from seeding
    to harvesting the farmers have to answer to Environmental issues also. I doubt that the dust issues would be more severe than the wholesale destruction of wildlife and marine animals. I wonder if Rex Management will ever get the issues resolved and the Mining and Agriculture pull together to Produce in harmony and always being fully aware of environmental issues.
    Come on Rex Management lets get some action without any more delay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.