RXM 0.00% 46.0¢ rex minerals limited

Hillside Project has to move forward, page-24

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    In an earlier post I listed three historical scenarios of Rex share prices (about the times I first bought Rex!!!) but neglected to include the exchange rates applicable to each period. Subsequent posts seem to have scenarios that assume a 70c exchange rate (which is used by Rex).

Maybe I could repeat the question raised below but with the exchange rates applicable at the earlier times.

"Would I be totally in fancy land to look back on (much) earlier Rex share prices vs Cu price and think there is some considerable scope for share price movement?
    - financial year 2010/11, Cu around $4lb - Rex SP around $3-----exchange rate around 85c,
    - financial year 2011/12, Cu around $3.50 - Rex SP around $1----exchange rate around $1,
    - financial year 2012/13 Cu around $3 - Rex SP around 50c-------exchange rate around $1."

Fancy land is a nice place to be but unfortunately some reality is probably needed.

However past performance as listed above does not seem to be taken into account in the current SP.

If the exchange rates had been around 70c the SPs shown above surely would have been much healthier.

Perhaps someone with the ability to assess the potential worth of Rex with rising (or maybe current) Cu prices might lead me out of fancy land?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.