NOX 14.3% 8.0¢ noxopharm limited

NOX has a lot of balls in the air, and limited funds, so it...

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    NOX has a lot of balls in the air, and limited funds, so it should be no surprise that they are seeking third parties to conduct COVID and LuPIN trials while they concentrate on IONIC, DARRT-2, CEP-2 and their partnership with HIMR.

At the same time, the Company is methodically compiling in-vivo data for a wide range of patent families, all designed to increase the value of NOX to a potential suitor. I particularly look forward to details of the IMPROVED ISOFLAVONE FORMULATION application, which is presumably a new chemical entity that will be eligible for composition of matter designation.

IONIC will be of great interest to BMS, given that Opdivo is being massively outsold by Keytruda. At the very least, NOX has to ensure that it has sufficient funds to last (with a factor of safety) until IONIC reaches the stage at which efficacy becomes evident.

But the program with the best short-term potential, in my opinion, is the HIMR License. It should be a relatively simple process to add the HIMR drug to existing vaccines and then conduct in-vivo experiments to establish proof-of-principle. NOX has already used businesswire.com to spread news about their License around the world and will no doubt have a team ready to talk directly to vaccine manufacturers.

There have been more than 267 million cases of COVID-19 reported globally; and more than 8 BILLION vaccine doses have been administered. The potential royalties from mRNA manufacturers who License the HIMR technology will be HUGE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.010(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $23.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.0¢ $4.207K 56.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118527 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.