GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

hindsight is a wonderful thing

1. 104 Posts.
    Today's company release gave me cause to look back and think we shareholders may have dodged a bullet at the EGM last year when the Investor Group failed to get up. I admit that while I never joined the IG, I was sympathetic to their position. The terms of the mooted financing that was in the wind back then have turned out to be intolerably onerous. I am grateful the company stared them down.

We aren't out of the woods yet but there is now hope we will have the chance to exploit our leases and produce our way out of our difficulties.

While I am sitting on a hefty loss on my holding, I am patting myself on the back for not averaging down (yet). I will sleep on it overnight first, but am fairly sure I will join the queue to buy at 0.003 tomorrow. Might never get set but perhaps the shortfall from the recent issue hasn't been fully cleared yet and I might eventually jag some. For the first time in a few months there is the whiff of optimism for GGP and at current cheap pricing, a whiff might be enough for me to dip my toes in again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.