AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

I like the unity and defiance of the dropping share price but...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I like the unity and defiance of the dropping share price but let’s try to be realistic here. Overly optimistic chatter is damaging. You set expectations for new holders that can’t be met, and when they’re not you get a whole bunch of panicking retail investors.

From an FA perspective, nothing has changed. When the share price moves and nothing fundamental has changed, then it’s noise. You ignore and hold (or buy). I don’t think the price will be above $2 by IPO. I think closer to USD$1. Let’s not talk about $5 or $10 yet or people are going to panic when it’s not getting there.

And I know you guys don’t like it when someone says something bad about the stock but honestly, you should welcome their input. If someone says the price will go down because of something and you can confidently address what was said with your own analysis that means you have even more conviction on your choice than before. It’s strong because it’s tested.

Short term, you should pay attention to mitta. I’ve been keeping an eye on his posts and he’s not only very good but also very willing to help and teach. I’m no chartist but I recognise talent and give credit where it’s due. Honestly, very good calls and very objective. Someone who is so willing to teach cannot be a deceptive person. He will tell you what he truly thinks.

Long term, I would not even consider selling a single stock unless one of the following FA issues occurs:
    1. DOD contract fails.
    2. IPO fails.
    3. One of the large contracts falls through.

Until some kind of fundamental driver is impacted negatively there is no reason to sell for a FA/long-term investor.

P.S. mitta, what's your time frame when you trade, typically? Just wondering if your calls are made with a super short vision (intraday) or a few days or a few weeks, etc.
    Last edited by Sceptical Prophet: 27/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.