AJX 7.69% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hindsight

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I bet there's few of us thinking about this word and what we 'should' have done.

I know the in's and out's about TA have been spoken about in the other thread but what about the FA. Yes the announcements were positive in nature but what if 'smart money' knows something we don't, hence this MASSIVE sell off!

Maybe they know we won't get the military contract this year/or at all?
    Maybe they know Tencate (current FR provider) have a bigger influence in Washington then previously anticipated by AJX?
    Maybe they know the NYSE will be delayed?
    Maybe they know only a very small amount of contracts will be signed this year hence a lower then anticipated EBITA or NPAT end of calendar year.

I have to agree with @God5illa comment in the other thread about @pintohoo dissappearing every time the share price drops. Hey it might be a coincidence but i'm sure many here would doubt that given his close relationship with management. Has pinto been selling while fully anticipating that this would occur?? Maybe or maybe not? (inside thoughts guys).

Yeah pintohoo and his followers didn't force us to buy but the daily promotion with the exuberance story telling and 'artwork' even got me excited I have to say. I loved it... blue sky stuff. I was part of the fan club.

Have to say the punters who objected to some or even all of what was being said here were crucified. Yeah at the time it felt like it was warranted and I even thought good on ya @prowiz @neg @Redbar etc...  you guys tell em straight. But I tell ya, those guys have every right to give us the one finger salute atm.

Whats gonna turn this around? Instos maybe... thats been tried and here we are. I personally think the market is waiting for DoD contract so as to give this unique chemistry/technology the tick of approval.

I was also thinking of vertical integration... since we're a chemistry company, wouldn't it be fitting that we partnered with such or even acquired one? anyhoo thinking bit too far ahead and out of the circle.

Lots of lessons learnt... I hope this turns around big time and you all can justiflably rip into me!!

On the side note: has anyone spoken to NC yet? @graduatedinvestor  usually someone gives him a call.

Anyhow these were my thoughts...

Haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $18.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.249K 268.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1250000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 258063 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 37501
Last updated 15.40pm 13/05/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.