PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

hindsight, page-14

1. 30 Posts.
    Slander by definition is:

1.defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
    2.a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
    3.Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing,

I sometimes wonder how close some posters go, no names mentioned, with the utter dribble that the espouse knowing that the accusations they make are either baseless or they unable to prove the accusations they make.

Whilst this phenomenon is not necessarily isolated to the PDY threads it does seem that the recent threads have contained baseless accusations and largely from one member.

Examples are as follows:

1. "You're yet another one. Very clever with words. I wonder how many more shares DS needs to offload before this manipulation stops?"

2. "You're all deceitful as ever. Most likely all being paid to keep the share price up."

3. "Vautex is NOT the most respected poster on this site. Anyone out side of this stock would never have heard of him because he only posts on PDY, AGU and YRR - the three sister companies held directly and indirectly by Dean Scook. Although I imagine he is well-respected in your eyes. Vautex, who created his own website specifically dedicated to promoting this stock, must be enjoying the rewards (or remuneration!) of his labor. Impressive. I've never seen anything quite like it."

4. "My motive is clear: I am warning people to stay out of this stock because I believe it is being ramped by shady individuals who are associated with convicted criminal Dean Scook."

5."Havoc. You are yet ANOTHER poster who has popped up who posts exclusively on PDY, AGY YRR (and the old con job GPN).
    How many of you are there??

Check out these guys. You're amazing! You're just one big ramping family.

I reckon you all must get paid well by Dean Scook to keep up this constant barage of ramps."

I wonder how long it will be before moderators start looking at posts that attack the integrity or honesty of the poster. I see know reason why someone can't dispute or question the contents of a post but to do it by attacking the integrity or honesty with baseless accusations should not be allowed.

My two cents worth.

Macca

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.