PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

hindsight, page-19

1. 346 Posts.
    Marat

I am humbled by your noble calling to warn unsuspecting investors about the shonky practices involving PDY share holders and rouge stock brokers. And to think my suspicious nature initially led me to believe you had an ulterior motive that benefited your superiors. After all you only joined HC about 3 weeks ago and almost imediately chose our thread to participate in even though you hold no stock in it your self.

We all owe you our deepest gratitude for having chosen only our particular company to avenge the corruption you appear to believe is rampant with this stock. This is even though you admit that this stuff happens reglarly in the stock market.

But two things still puzzle me. In fact I had an even longer walk than usual today trying to fathom how these corrupt players are getting away with it. There have been no disclosures to the ASX that significant holders are changing their holdings and none by directors when they are buying and selling (or churning as you call it). And, how come these churns dont happen every day. May be the corrupt brokers have rostered days for different stock to be churned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.