IRL 0.00% 0.2¢ india resources limited

OK guys I have sent a scathing email highlighting HCL's...

1. 34 Posts.
    OK guys

I have sent a scathing email highlighting HCL's disgraceful behaviour and how this undermines FDI and the 'Make in India' initiative.
    I sent the letter to: [email protected]  (Arun Kumar - joint secretary ministry of mines - also a director of HCL)

I copied in:
    [email protected]  (Narendra Singh Tomar  - Union Minister of Steel, Mines, Labour and Employment)

[email protected] (Arun Jaitley - Minister of Finance, Minister of Corporate Affairs and Minister of Information and Broadcasting of India)

[email protected] (Nirmala Sitharaman - Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Ministry of Commerce & Industry, as well as a Minister of State for Finance and Corporate Affairs which fall under the Ministry of Finance headed by Arun Jaitley)

[email protected] (Make in India team - just for additional impact)

I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO PLEASE EMAIL THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE AT THE VERY TOP END OF INDIAN POLITICS AND HAVE IMMENSE POWER TO PUSH HCL

It is the strongest message we can send - It is in our best interests as shareholders.

IRL will flourish with Aravalli (and other projects that follow) BUT we have to ensure that IRL receives its due payments!

Thanks.
    Last edited by Aravalli: 03/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.