CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Jus , as Proofreeder said " It's common practice to post current...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    Jus , as Proofreeder said " It's common practice to post current articles or if it is an older article, perhaps preface it with a note making people aware of this ".

I'm not a SH ( nearly was but didn't get a 'Mojo' deal for our little Dajarra EPM's ) but i like TS's style. He answered the phone one afternoon in his Perth office and was 'full on' 10 min chat with my old-timer mate. Gave us his Qld manager's number. Anyway , here's a snippet from Minesite's London weekend report and i'll paste later the London Mining article on Marampa , for some who follow that , when nothing else exciting happening. cheers

May 23, 2010

That Was The Week That Was ... In London

By Alastair Ford / www.minesite.com

Still, at the smaller end of the market there were still one or two reasons to be cheerful. The FTSE Aim All-Share was down by 4.73 per cent, and plenty of miners suffered, but it wasnt all one way traffic. Chaarat Gold was Aim's strongest performer, up by more than 22 per cent to 49.25p, as it updated the market on progress on its Kyrgyz projects.

Second best was Frank Timis's African Minerals, which rose by just under five per cent to 339.25p. Supporters of Franks may have been coming to London in greater strength than might have been anticipated, following the decision by the Australian market, upheld on appeal, to prevent more Timis companies from listing over there. Timis' pal and director of former Aim constituent Cape Lambert Iron Ore, Tony Sage, is up in arms about the decision, but one wonders whether the ASX hasn't just pulled off a limited PR coup?

Still, those of a more generous disposition might be inclined to put the strength in the African Minerals share price down to something of a trickledown effect after the company's neighbour on the Sierra Leone Marampa iron ore property, London Mining, confirmed that it was on track to first deliver production during the first quarter of 2011. If that was the case, it was somewhat ironic that London Mining's own share price actually drifted slightly down from the 224p at which it started the week, to finish at 221.5p. We'll be hearing more from London's chief executive Graeme Hossie next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.