billy, there is no ***. You claim that what is lacking is...

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    billy, there is no strawman. You claim that what is lacking is an explanation of recent climate change without the inclusion of human activity as a contributor. I disagree.
    What is lacking is firstly the understanding of previous global warming cycles and the relationship between rising temperatures and rising CO2 levels. Specifically it needs to be established if one preceded the other, and if so which one, and the lead time; or did they occur together.
    Secondly what is also lacking is an understanding of the relationship of the orbital cycles to the previous warming and cooling periods, and exactly where we are within these cycles now.
    Once we understand these, then, and only then, do we have a bench mark by which we can measure not only where we are, but what direction we are heading.
    Obviously the data you use to support your position differs to mine. If you want to discredit my position please present the data that supports yours. Other peoples opinions are not enough, I want to see the scientific data.
    Are you in a position to supply it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.