HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

His 10 recent market calls...(how have they gone)

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Anyone know how any of these have played out? I don't have a bloomberg or any system like that which can show me
    1. Chinese stocks go on a mid to end year tear beating all developed markets, soaring over 20%. (MIGHT NOT BE LONG ON CHINA JUST YET)
    2. The Mexican Peso continues as the best performing currency in the world doubling its returns so far this year (approximately 12% so far). WOULD BE LONG I'D EXPECT
    3. Reformist Macron wins the French election and French stocks soar taking European banks and insurers with them. A 20% ‘up year’ in European stocks crushes bears.
    4. Bunds (German 10 year bonds) and other safe havens get truly mauled (they had it coming). HERE
    5. Commodities continue to rally into year-end after a dip right now, confounding critics. LONG PROBABLY
    6. The British Pound becomes the best performing developed world currency from here, closely followed by the Euro rallying 10%, again shocking forecasters. DEFINITELY LONG POUND
    7. The NASDAQ 100 is the best performing US stock index. LONG
    8. Trump economic policies fail to deliver for most of this year, but all come together by the end of 2017 and push markets higher into year-end and the bull continues throughout 2018. Bears tell us daily that this just cannot be – but we believe it is.
    9. The ASX is an average performer – we think you should focus on global funds.
    10. If you think you are long enough stocks, you probably are not. If you are worried you are too conservatively placed, well, don’t say we didn’t warn you.
    These calls were first published March 14th but might represent earlier positions. Curious also how these will play into the next NTA

Note: He has said he that trades this as a view. so if there is a retracement of say 200 points on the Nasdaq but his view was long, he might have gone in and out on the dips. ie if the HY ends and the Nasdaq is flat, he could have made 50 points x 20 times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.