AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

His Highness

1. 936 Posts.
    When His Highness our outstanding and well communicator MD IK will have the kindness to let us know the following outstanding issues.
    a) Mt Mulligan was up buddy
    b) Calcifer monies buddy. When are we going to get at least the smell of currency even if it is in dimar, pesos, rubles or a free lunch for all LT holders.
    c)Some news from BM and your former employer Exenger. Still meeting after meeting and nothing for us on the table even a sausage left then we can eat it. Then we can start all different conjectures from the tops detective of this slot as well as in the other site address that, they have fill our dreams for the last few year and zero result so far.
    d) The tenements business when that will happens now, in the very near future , long distant future or aeon of time. But, you said is was inminent no long back then it seems that there is a contradiction in your release statement. So far nil, nada amigo only little hint to fill the the back of the envelop.

I have already said this a few time and repeat and repeat but I will keep doing it until something happens . A few LT bought this Co for coal no gold and then who know may be in the future would be uranium or deuterium or krypton .

Hoping for some news IK and by the way did the directors reduce their taking in order that may live longer with this Co. Amen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.