ADT 0.00% $3.98 adriatic metals plc

It's a patience game and I believe we will need to strap in...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    It's a patience game and I believe we will need to strap in tight as very soon comes the next leg up, hard and fast. There's plenty of cash and plenty of rigs, couldn't be more comfortable sitting back watching this unfold at the moment. Bosnia has high unemployment circa 35% , ADT's in a town that was pro mining, with a mine only shut down because of a religious war 25 years ago and this is a high value resource that only looks like getting bigger and plenty of locals would be lining up for a job. The biggest disagreement points on HC are about the golds worth and when and how it's feasible with costs to extract. It's like we all love the cake and are nit picking about the icing. If that's the worst people are in disagreement about then we look like we're onto a winner. If predictions to the North and South pan out and it does extend close to 1km of strike then wow wee. There's still Veovaca and a giant resource of Barite stuck in the shadow of all the base and precious metal grades stealing the show. Going on tour with all this info already and a wild card or two up his sleeve, he's all smiles I'm sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.98
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.105B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.99 $4.01 $3.96 $549.4K 138.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 10319 $3.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.98 2662 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.