LCY 0.00% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

historic low (3.9c), page-51

1. 7,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    well well its been a week since my last post and the SP is at its 5 year lows , i can not understand how a public company director can let this happen under their watch , and imo with many asx company directors who do not perform either get booted or resign honorably , which imo after 2 years in the job should of happen by now .

What is NMDC that is the only one that can change the board of directors waiting for ?????? , maybe waiting to pick up cheaper shares maybe or are there other reasons that the rest of the retail shareholders are not being told ???? . What is killing our SP is the un- answered question most shareholders and investors have been waiting on and the list has been posted many times and still not answered. Is LCY a private company now ????
    Also on another note Imo we really need to have a audit done as i can not see where 19 mil dollars has gone in 2 years and what has been paid and who was paid , to me is not very clear in the quarterlys , they seam to be grouped into lump sums , is there any accountant out there that can make out where the funds and all payments have gone in clear terms??? i would really like to know .
    On a final note , i hope management can understand that many ordinary lives and investments have been destroyed by the way this company has been almost run to the ground and along with it the SP with all the promises given and none finalized , i hope management can be proud of this achievement , imo as a Director i would feel ashamed of having any part of this type of management called the LCY board lol
    My options only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.913K 141.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 373999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 333398 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.